I have a 6 year old son with IgA immune deficiency. What should we do?

See below. Great resource is primaryimmune.Org which is the immune deficiency foundation. In general, IgA is one the most common pidd. Iga is the antibody that is made in the blood and then secreted to the mucous membranes. Alot of people have IgA deficiency and have no problems. Those with symptoms general have sinus infections. There is no replacement therapy for IgA deficiency.
Proactive. Healthy lifestyle. Lots of exercise and activity. Limit time indoors in cramped settings. Healthy diet with lots of fruits and vegetables supplement with probiotics. Good hand washing and keeping hands out of the mouth and off the face. Receive all immunizations including yearly flu shot. Nightly saline washes to clean nasal passages. Prompt treatment of infections to prevent complications.