What is a way that I can overcome my irrational fear of getting fired from work?

Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology
In brief: CBT
Seek a cognitive-behavioral therapist who specializes in phobias.
One method they use is systematic desensitization which slowly and incrementally brings the person closer and closer to the thing they are afraid of in slow, graduated steps that help make the anxiety more tolerable.

In brief: CBT
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Byron Law-Yone
In brief: Depends...
It depends on the nature of your disorder. This can be a symptom of a mood disorder in which case you can benefit from individual or group therapy and/or medication.

In brief: Depends...
Dr. Byron Law-Yone
Dr. Byron Law-Yone