Is it true that T3 (liothyronine) hormone increases your appetite?

Maybe. Yes however, T4 and T3 (liothyronine) are bound to a protein in the blood and when it is high, the T4 and T3 (liothyronine) can be elevated with a normal tsh. Estrogen, birth control and pregnancy are the common causes of an elevation of this protein. So the T3 (liothyronine) can be high and not increase appetite. Remember, T3 (liothyronine) also increases metabolism and people with high T3 (liothyronine) usually, but not always, loose weight (about 15-20% will gain.).