I've just had plantar fasciitis surgery. How long will the recovery time be?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry
In brief: Ask your sugeon
I am kind of surprised this question would be asked after the surgery and not before.
All doctors have different protocols. You did not mention if you are on crutches, in a cast, in a splint, allowed to walk? Did you have the plantar fascia cut? Was a bone spur resected as well? All this info would be needed to know. Without knowing i would tell you 6-8 weeks. But that depends on many variables.

In brief: Ask your sugeon
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
In brief: Depends
It depends on the specific procedure performed.
It can range from a couple of weeks to a couple of months. Talk with your doctor.

In brief: Depends
Dr. Johnnie Alston
Dr. Johnnie Alston
Dr. Bret Boyle
Board Certified, Wound care