Should I see a dentist to remove my porcelain veneers?

Yes, but why? If you're set on having them removed, you should see a professional to have them taken off instead of doing it yourself. But the key question is why do you want them removed. If there was significant tooth structure removed during the preparation, you'll need to cover them with either porcelain or composite resin and only a dentist can do this. Leaving them uncovered may look more unsightly.
Yes, probably. Your post begs two questions: 1. Why do you want your veneers removed; and 2. What kind of veneers do you have? If the veneers you have cover sensitive tooth structure, removing them without replacing them is not advisable. If the veneers were simply bonded to your teeth without removal of tooth structure, then removal is ok. Regardless, you should consult a dentist.
Veneers. If you have discoloration issues, your veneers will need to be replaced. Usually the dentist had to remove some enamel to fit your veneers. Once a veneer is placed, you will always need a veneer for your tooth to look natural. The only exception to this is if your veneers are thin lumnineers. See lumineers. Com for more information.
Yes, if needed... They are meant to last for quite a long time, but when they need to be replaced, only a dentist can do it properly...
Yes but... Only a dentist should remove veneers. However, if removed they would need to be replaced by something. This decision needs to be carefully considered. Consider what is wrong with the current veneers.... Consider the fees for replacement.
Absulutely. Veneers are generally not a reversible procedure. Tooth structure has been altered and the bonding is very strong. Unless removed by an expert, it could break a tooth.
For what purpose? From the before and after pictures that you posted, there seems to be a great improvement in your smile and they also look very natural. Are you having some problem with them? Are you not happy with the shade? Did you see them before they were bonded on? Have you discussed any issues with your dentist? If necessary, consult with another dds who can examine & advise you what to do.
Not so easy. Veneers are promoted as no prep or non- invasive. It's not quite as simple as it sounds. They can be removed, but it can take longer to remove than when they were placed. First, I would visit with the most experienced cosmetic dentist you can find. Have him evaluate them and discuss what you don't like. Occasionally they can be re-shaped, but unfortunately I see not everyone likes their veneers.