Can stem cells help reverse ms?

In brief: Some day?
Not yet but research is ongoing.
But we do now have excellent drugs such as Gilenya or Tysabri (natalizumab)

In brief: Some day?
Not yet but research is ongoing.
Dr. Robert Alexander
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Unknown
Use of adult mesenchymal stem/stromal cells are being reported to improve neurological function and regeneration.
In clinical trials now in us/interntl. Trend is to isolate from fat tissue (which have the highest conc of mscs in the body. Harvested by lipoaspiration, isolation/conc of mscs can be cultured and used in some specific instances with good early reporting.

In brief: Unknown
Dr. Robert Alexander
Dr. Robert Alexander
Dr. Mark Johnson
Aesthetic Medicine
In brief: Stem cells and MS
Several studies have been undertaken worldwide to seek this answer. In my review of the literature, while some partial successes have been reported, it is currently mixed at best in the ability to cure or "reverse" the actual disease process.
I believe that stem cells offer great potential in this arena, but not currently a viable clinical option.

In brief: Stem cells and MS
Dr. Mark Johnson
Dr. Mark Johnson
Dr. Adam Smith