How could a 15 year old girl get treated for lordosis?

Dr. Will Moorehead
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine
In brief: Exercise
Hyperlordosis usually results from muscle imbalance, excessive abdominal fat and pregnancy.
As a teenager, I am recommending that if overweight, a weight reduction program in association with exercise may help. Specific exercises to strengthen the hip extensors and stretching of the hip flexors should do the job. Abdominal strengthening should be a part of your program, but not essential.

In brief: Exercise
Dr. Will Moorehead
Dr. Will Moorehead
Dr. Keith Baldwin
Orthopedic Surgery - Pediatric
In brief: Therapy
Some degree of lumbar lordosis is normal.
Excessive lumbar lordosis can be the result of anterior pelvic tilt which can be due to tight hamstrings. "lordosing" sports such as line in football and gymnastics can be associated with spondylolysis and spondylilithesis. Stretching can help to some extent with tight muscles.

In brief: Therapy
Dr. Keith Baldwin
Dr. Keith Baldwin
Dr. Cindy Juster