What is causing my hand tremor and neck pain?

Neck and tremor. Is only one hand having a tremor? How old are you. See a doctor since cerain tremors can be parkisons disease and start on one side. The neck pain can have so many causes that it would be silly to guess.
Several poss. Causes. Serious causes incl parkinson's, tumors, aneurysms, etc. Need to be ruled out. Many times, though, the pain/tremor are linked: dysfnctn of lower neck/upper back vertebra or upper ribs often cause both symptoms. An osteopathic dr. Can do all your md can, but can also do a hands-on diagnostic exam. If the cause is musculoskeletal, he can treat & often cure it, right in the office w/out fancy tests.