How long should I wait to get my wisdom teeth pulled?

Not long. If you are having any symptoms such as pain or swelling, it is advisable to have this taken care of fairly soon. Infections involving wisdom teeth can get serious very quickly. If you are not having any symptoms, talk to your dentist or oral surgeon about whether they need to come out or the appropriate time to take them out.
Depends. If your dentist has recommended this because of a current problem, then do so quickly. If recommened as part of a good preventative strategy, then you may plan for a convenient time..For example, if you're a student, you may want to wait for a school break to allow yourself time to heal after the extraction procedure.
As soon as . . . Wait until your surgeon has an opening on his schedule. Kidding. At the age of 31, you should have the wisdom teeth removed if they are a problem or contributing to a problem or potential problem. Your dentist and/or surgeon can provide you with recommendations to remove or not remove after an examination with the appropriate x-rays have been performed.