Probably not. S. C. Is a species of yeast, likely the most widely studied, and has been used in winemaking, brewing, and baking for thousands years. It is present within the body, most commonly the cuticles of fingernails. I am unaware of it being dangerous to humans, even in presence of liver disease. There exists some intriguing research associating anibodies to this yeast with crohn's diseaase. Refer to id.
Ingestion-no. Not by ingestion, but if infection with this organism - rare but possibly.