I had protected sex two weeks ago, but he took the condom off and ejaculated on my chest. It ran down to the top of my vagina. Could I be pregnant? What's the likeliness. I have irregular periods, and it has not come yet. It has been 31 days since my las

Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some

No contraceptives could have offered 100% success even under perfect use.
How you practice contraception still has a big room to improve; so, gain more counseling for safer sex than what you practice now. However, nowadays, doing HPT in a wk after missing period and repeat it in a wk if still in doubt is surest to see if pregnancy occurs. For one with irregular period, do HPT at approximate time.

In brief: Here are some

Dr. James Lin
Dr. James Lin
Dr. Hector Chapa

In brief: Ejaculation and preg

Conception is a pretty tricky event.
With ejaculation inside the vagina, during ovulation, a couple has about a 20-22% chance of conception. Pretty tricky. Sperm over the external labia or public area simply cannot get where it would need to be for conception. Sperm must be placed at the cervix to allow its entry into the uterus, to the tubes, to find the egg. If the condom was intact, no worries.

In brief: Ejaculation and preg

Conception is a pretty tricky event.
Dr. Hector Chapa
Dr. Hector Chapa

In brief: Probably not

Most likely you will not get pregnant this way.
Is it impossible? No. But, highly, highly unlikely. If you make it to 40 days, it won't hurt to do an over-the-counter pregnancy test for reassurance.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. Eric Umbreit
Dr. Eric Umbreit
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham