I had protected sex two weeks ago, but he took the condom off and ejaculated on my chest. It ran down to the top of my vagina. Could I be pregnant? What's the likeliness. I have irregular periods, and it has not come yet. It has been 31 days since my las

Dr. Hector Chapa
In brief: Ejaculation and preg
Conception is a pretty tricky event.
With ejaculation inside the vagina, during ovulation, a couple has about a 20-22% chance of conception. Pretty tricky. Sperm over the external labia or public area simply cannot get where it would need to be for conception. Sperm must be placed at the cervix to allow its entry into the uterus, to the tubes, to find the egg. If the condom was intact, no worries.

In brief: Ejaculation and preg
Conception is a pretty tricky event.
Dr. Hector Chapa
Dr. Hector Chapa
Dr. Vicken Poochikian