Someone at work pointed out to me today that I giggle after most sentances, I think its nervousness as I haven't been there long how do I stop doing it?

Dr. Christine Musello
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Mindfulness

Anxiety causes many nervous "tics".
Mindfulness--that is observing the behavior--is the skill which will overcome it.

In brief: Mindfulness

Anxiety causes many nervous "tics".
Dr. Christine Musello
Dr. Christine Musello
Dr. Vivek Prasad

In brief: Medications&therapy

Again, no short answer. This scenario makes you seem nervous, insecure perhaps, and seeking acceptance.
It's good that you recognized it as happening only? At work and not other settings. Try some brief cbt and/or meds. Search online at psychologytoday.Com for a licensed therapist near you.

In brief: Medications&therapy

Dr. Vivek Prasad
Dr. Vivek Prasad
Dr. Eric Weisman