Had colonoscopy- normal told I had IBS -had 2 transvaginal sonos- normal except one small cyst 1.7 cm. With a cancer history nhl back in 2006- I have been fine! my lower left pain and rotating diarrhea and constipation is indeed ibs. However, I read the p

Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Restate

This question is incomplete. Can you restate it?

In brief: Restate

Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Dr. Steven Ginsberg
Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: Peppermint oil

You may also find that it is partially related to your diet. Eliminate dairy and wheat for a few weeks.You may find great improvement with homeopathy and/or chinese medicine as avenues of treatment. One patient i know had symptoms 100% relieved by taking enzymes with meals. Just a few ideas that may be helpful.

In brief: Peppermint oil

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Arie Pelta
Surgery - Colorectal

In brief: ?

What the ?

In brief: ?

What the ?
Dr. Arie Pelta
Dr. Arie Pelta
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery