Why does my right knee turn in toward my left leg I have to turn my right foot outward to make my knee look straight my hip has also pops when walking?

In brief: Hip Derotation

As we develop, soft tissue changes, referred to as "version" are imposedo on the leg, as well as bony changes referred to as "torsion".
Usually, intoeing from the hip (with the kneecap turned in as well) are due to a failure of femoral retrotorsion, which results in a position of antetorsion, or internal rotation of the leg. You may benefit from an orthotic called a "gait plate".

In brief: Hip Derotation

Dr. Charles Southerland
Dr. Charles Southerland
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: See an orthopedist

I am most concerned with the hip popping.
Popping is never good. The fact your knee points inward can occur because you can be "pigeon toed" or have internal tibial or femoral rotation. You are trying to eliminate this by compensating. See your doc for possible solutions and to exam your hip before you tear your labrum.

In brief: See an orthopedist

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Arnon Rubin