My hr is 53-55, i've had a echo(norm) ecg(norm) and wore a holter monitor(norm) is this something I should be concerned about and if so what should I do?

Dr. Alan Falkoff

In brief: No

Completely normal.

In brief: No

Completely normal.
Dr. Alan Falkoff
Dr. Alan Falkoff
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Wound care

In brief: Slow heart rate

You do not give enough information to know whether your heart rate is something to worry about or to ignore.
Athletes and those in great physical shape often have heart rates that are less than normal (60-100 beats per minute). Pathologically slow heart rates, on the other hand, are a completely different situation and require some of the testing that you have already completed.

In brief: Slow heart rate

Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. Scott Bolhack
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology