My wife was little white bumps inside her lip and a sore throat. Should we be concerned?

Probably not. One of the most common causes of white bumps just inside the lip is a viral eruption known as herpes simplex i, (not to be confused with type ii). This virus is located in the nerves and causes symptoms following stress or trauma or even during a menstrual cycle. The sore throat also is most likely viral. If the bumps are there all the time see and ENT or oral surgeon.
Unrelated. Little white bumps are normal glands which may slightly enlarged. If sore throat persists see doctor for throat culture to rule out strep throat.