Being induced at 6am on the 23rd wondering what time I should stop eating anything, and if I can still have liquids?

8 hours. The american society of anesthesiologist guidelines for fasting state that most patients need to fast for a least 8 hours prior to an anesthetic. For clear liquids (such as water) the fasting period is 2 hours before surgery. Clear liquids does not include things such as coffee or orange juice. Please speak with your physician regarding this matter.
Npo after midnight. Most of the time, you will be asked to be without food for at least 6 hours prior to surgery especially if you are having general anesthesia. For labor induction, the process is a bit longer and if you get anesthesia it will be regional (like an epidural) so people are not as strict with that. But to be on the safe side i would not recommend anything after midnight.