I've always had sensitive skin rash around my neckline . My hair and my clothes agitate it. It reappears regularly. Possibly an allergy? What to do?

Dr. John Ebner
Dermatology

In brief: Eczema vs. Contact

You may have just an irritant reaction to sweat and friction at the neck line, but you also may have a perfume/cologne allergy or a nickel allergy (found in jewelry of many types).
Otc Hydrocortisone 1% may help if used 3 times a week or so. If the reaction is not controlled easily there would be a benefit from seeing a doctor to discover the true cause or use stronger prescriptions.

In brief: Eczema vs. Contact

Dr. John Ebner
Dr. John Ebner
Dr. Vicken Poochikian