I was prescribed a dose of azithromycin for chlamydia & fluconazole for yeast infection. I took it 3 days ago, & now my vagina burns and itches. Why?

Consider. Consider a followup appt with your provider. It is possible this is a co-existing or subsequent fungal or viral infection. You likely will need further treatment.
Here are some ... If the symptoms assumptively related with chlamydia or yeast infection fail to improve after taking antibiotics as wished, consider if any new events such as sexual acts take place over the interval, or if the original Dx is inaccurate or the bugs resist to antibiotics. So, report your Sx to the treating Doc timely.