Will I grow taller if I take calcium and vitamin d supplements everyday?

No. Taking calcium and vit.D will make your bones stronger but height is a genetic trait.
Not at all. Growing taller requires open growth centers in your bones. The hormones that sustain growth, increase in puberty for a final push, but also signal the growth centers to close. This occurs from 16-20 in most males and 15-17 in most females. Once the growth centers close, no supplement. special diet, exercise or anything else will increase your height. At a listed age of 38, you are finished growing.