I have small, itchy bumps on my skin. Could these be allergic?

Yes. Itchy red skin is classic for allergic rashes, and these can present as small bumps (papules); they can also present as hives (raised lesions), macules (flat patches), and blisters. In some cases, especially when long-standing, skin can be dry & flaky and become thickened. The location of the rash on the body is important and can help make the diagnosis. A skin biopsy is needed in difficult cases.
Maybe. Could be hives, dermatitis, folliculitis, acne, infection. Do they come and go? Are they in just one spot or do they move around? Does it blanch when you press on them?