What should I do if my head/eye hurts after hitting my head?

Dr. Steven Charlap
Holistic Medicine
In brief: See doctor
You may have experienced a concussion and that requires proper medical attention to make sure that nothing was damaged in the process that may need proper medical attention.

In brief: See doctor
Dr. Steven Charlap
Dr. Steven Charlap
In brief: Eval
Symptoms of a concussion can include: headache, nausea, vomiting, confusion, blurred vision, slurred speech, weakness, feeling dazed, numbness, lack of coordination, problems with short term memory, dizziness as well as repeating things over and over. You can develop a concussion with or without loss of consciousness.
Continued sx- evaluate.

In brief: Eval
Continued sx- evaluate.
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine