What should I do if I was diagnosed with h pylori?

See your doctor. Medical treatment with a special course of a few weeks of antibiotics and antacid medication is commonly recommended. Your doctor would be able to prescribe the right medication for you. Gastritis and sometimes gastric ulcers can be caused by h. Pylori, and rarely gastric tumors.