What should I do if have back pain?

Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
In brief: See a Doc
If the back pain has been going on for more than a few weeks it is best to see your doctor. Your doctor may or may not feel comfortable with the evaluation and treatment and may refer you to a specialist.
These include physiatrists, neurologists, orthopedists and sports medicine specialists.

In brief: See a Doc
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Jay Rosenfeld
Dr. Brian Le
Pain Management
In brief: Back pain
The back pain can be caused by muscle strain, spinal stenosis, ruptured disc, nerve impingement .
.. I recommend you try heat or cold packs, massage, exercise and maybe over the counter medication. If your pain is not improved, please seek help from pcp or pain specialist. You might benefit from a comprehensive evaluation and treatment.

In brief: Back pain
Dr. Brian Le
Dr. Brian Le