What is the difference between getting your wisdom teeth pulled and regular teeth pulled?

Dr. Jake Richards
Dentistry
In brief: Location/difficulty
Wisdom teeth are just teeth! there are times that they are very difficult to do and need to be surgical exposed to get them out.
They have a higher risk of difficulty however erupted/partially erupted wisdom teeth in my experience have been easier than other molars.

In brief: Location/difficulty
Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Jake Richards
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: More difficult
Wisdom teeth are the ones on the back- 3rd molar. Due to the location- many time, it is not easy to remove them -especially if the teeth are not coming out properly as supposed to- then it will give a bit more difficulty in pulling them out.

In brief: More difficult
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
In brief: Location
Wisdom teeth are regular teeth-- they're just the ones in the back- the 3rd molars.

In brief: Location
Dr. Jennifer Holtzman
Dr. Jennifer Holtzman