Is there any more risk for someone with learning disabilities to fall of his bicycle?

Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral
In brief: Yes, if the SLD is
From deficits in any or all of the following neuropsychological areas: visual-motor; visual -perceptual; proprioceptive/kinesthetic (coordination of body parts with each other/awareness of where one's body is in time & space).
Or these neurodevelopmental problems: poor coordination; non-fluid gross motor movements (legs); imprecise fine motor movements (hands). Or poor vision.

In brief: Yes, if the SLD is
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry
In brief: Perhaps
The main thing i would say here in answer to your question is that for a child with any sort of neurological condition, it is very important that he or she protect his or her head at all times while on a bike.
In that regard, a helmet is absolutely necessary to prevent any head injury in a fall. For my kids, if they were on their bikes, they wore a helmet..!

In brief: Perhaps
Dr. Kevin Passer
Dr. Kevin Passer