I think that a bug crawled into my ear. How can I get it out?

Bug in Ear. Only a qualified medical professional should remove it. Go to ER or Urgent Care.
ENT. If your sure there is a bug in there, put rubbing alcohol into ear canal. But will die. Then see ENT doc to remove the bug.