I have little red dots all over my legs, do I have bedbugs?

Dr. John Ebner
Dermatology

In brief: Possibly

It's not easy to know in this type of forum, so i would have this checked out.
If you are suspecting bed bugs, then check the seams of your mattress for small dark brown/black "sesame seed" sized bugs and bring them in a ziplock to the doctor if you find them. If not, it could be many things - so have it checked out either way.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. John Ebner
Dr. John Ebner

In brief: Don't know

Bed bug bites may have no sx's/signs except for 2 small skin puncture points.
A reaction may show from an hr to several days later. It can cause itchy, pink, swollen, lesions w clear center. If hypersensitive blisters may occur. Telltale sign is linear track of lesions from sequential feedings – doesn't always occur. Bites are in areas exposed while sleeping-arms, shoulders, neck ; legs.

In brief: Don't know

Dr. Steven Seres