I have heard that vitamin b17 will destroy cancer cells. Is this true?

Pathology

In brief: No

There is no medically recognized vitamin b 17.
It is one of the treatments touted by charlatans and has been going on for years.

In brief: No

Pathology

In brief: It's a lie

Please forgive my frankness.
Amygdalin is not a vitamin and does not touch cancer. There is no law against telling preposterous untruths to make big money, as long as it is not done on a medicine bottle. The laetrile fraud of the 1970's was utterly cynical and hugely profitable. Think what you know of life -- could any conspiracy to suppress a cancer cure be as vast as these folks claim?

In brief: It's a lie

Please forgive my frankness.
Dr. Arnon Rubin