I just got ashes in ny eye from a cigarette it dosent hurt and dosent look red well maybe a small spot but im tired .. I see clear no problem ..?

Dr. John Washburn

In brief: Probably not

If the ash wasn't smoldering then it would be just like any other foreign body that gets in the eye (like an eyelash).
Usually the normal cleansing mechanism of the eye flushes it, sometimes it has to be flushed manually. If you have a sensation of a foreign body then you should be seen so the eye can be flushed properly. Dont rub it, this can scratch the surface of the eye.

In brief: Probably not

Dr. John Washburn
Dr. John Washburn
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Flush

If it is not causing any problem, just flush it out with some artificial tears.

In brief: Flush

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley