I had arm paralysis during sex. What should I do?

Dr. David Lundin
Neurosurgery
In brief: See a neurologist
You likely need imaging and electro-diagnostic studies to evaluate your arm and determine what the cause of this .
It may be a nerve injury in the brachial plexus if all muscles are affected. If only certain muscles are affected it could be a disk herniation that requires surgery.

In brief: See a neurologist
Dr. David Lundin
Dr. David Lundin
Dr. Michael Sinclair
In brief: Call your doctor
True paralysis could be a medical emergency.
It happens with a stroke or when a nerve gets pinched. The pinch can come from a ruptured disk in your neck or from compression of the nerve from or your partner laying on your arm. There are other possibilities too. You need to be checked out by your family doctor asap.

In brief: Call your doctor
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Dr. Michael Sinclair