Which foods may be consumed on a gluten free diet?

All except gluten. All other foods except those labeled with gluten, mainly grain products.
Foods without gluten. Gluten-free means the food or drink does not contain gluten, a protein found in such grains as wheat, rye, and barley (including malted barley). Grains that do not contain gluten include corn, rice, millet, quinoa, sorghum, & buckwheat. Oats & oatmeal don't have the gluten protein, but have another protein that some celiac disease patients react to, while other celiac patients may not react with.