I feel a continuous pain at the right side under the ribs? Should I be worried?

Not necessarily. It is possible that this is just a r rib cage or musculoskeletal strain. If the pain persists or gets worse then i would follow up with your doctor though. In the meantime, take tylenol (acetaminophen) and /or advil to see if this relieves some of the pain.