I am having numbness of limbs and chest pain? What should I do?

Dr. Maritza Baez
In brief: See your doctor
Could be a problem with skin, nerves, muscle, shoulder, lung, heart, or stomach.
See your doctor for a more thorough history, physical exam and further evaluation. If you sleep on your stomach you could have a neck strain that radiates pain to the chest or arm. Get checked out just to make sure.

In brief: See your doctor
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Gutti Rao
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice
In brief: Chest pain
Heart attacks can mimic-abdominal/epigastric pain, pain radiating to the back or chin.
Sometimes they can have vomiting in addition to abdominal pain. You may have none of these but better get checked.

In brief: Chest pain
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine