I am having numbness of limbs and chest pain? What should I do?

See your doctor. Could be a problem with skin, nerves, muscle, shoulder, lung, heart, or stomach. See your doctor for a more thorough history, physical exam and further evaluation. If you sleep on your stomach you could have a neck strain that radiates pain to the chest or arm. Get checked out just to make sure.
Chest pain. Heart attacks can mimic-abdominal/epigastric pain, pain radiating to the back or chin. Sometimes they can have vomiting in addition to abdominal pain. You may have none of these but better get checked.