I am 19 years old and still have a lot of difficulty sleeping by myself. Is this normal? How can I get help?

Sleeeping. First, talk to your pediatrician or family doctor and ask for help. Tell them that you have something bothering you and then explain the situation. Try to bring notes so you don't leave out details that may help. Make sure you tell the dr. About any history of trauma or fears. If your dr. Won't help, find a new one. Good luck to you.