How long should I wait to eat spicy foods after getting wisdom teeth pulled?

3-4 days. It is recommended to avoid spicy foods, alcohol, and smoking for the first few days. You'd should avoid spicy also ingredients or tomato sauces that might cause stinging or irritation in your injured gums.
24 hours. Twenty four hours is usually good enough for spicy or hot food.
Wisdom teeth. Typically one should wait at least a week to eat spicy foods after having their wisdom teeth extracted. Two weeks is more safe, heat can dissolve the protective blood clot that forms in the socket after the tooth is extracted. If the blood clot is removed or lost, then dry socket may occur, which can be very painful. The longer you wait, the safer you are.