How do I get treatment for a nose fracture?

Get an evaluation. Broken noses should be evaluated by an ENT doctor or plastic surgeon soon after the injury. Favorable types of fractures can be treated early (in the first week or two after injury) by manipulating the broken bones back into position under anesthesia. Others types of fracture may have to heal completely before they can be repaired with surgery. Your doctor can also check for associated injuries.
Go to see an ENT. See an ENT doctor to get it reset within a week of injury. If you are past that window you will have wait a year and consider a rhinoplasty with or without septal repair to fix the problem.
See a doc. First you will have to see how bad the nose is broken. A properly trained surgeon and ENT or plastic surgeon will need to evaluate the nose and provide proper treatment. I usually reserve to treating nasal bone fractures in an operating room setting to ensure proper reduction and a pain-free reduction of the bones.
Nose fracture. Not all nsal fractures need treatment. If the bones are displaced, the nose is crooked and/or the breathing is obstructed you should seek the attention of an otolaryngologist-head & neck surgeon that does this type of work.
Go to see an ENT. See an ENT doctor to get it reset within a week of injury. If you are past that window you will have wait a year and consider a rhinoplasty with or without septal repair to gox the problem.