How can I raise my self esteem and self confidence?

Dr. Lawrence Smith
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Be good, and learn!
There are many ways to have healthy self-esteem. Most agree that there are two broad components to self-esteem: (1) the view that I am a worthwhile or good person; and (2) the view that I have some competence (i know things or know how to do things).
If people continue to strive to be virtuous or good and to learn and develop skills they will tend to have a positive self-concept. Striving is key.

In brief: Be good, and learn!
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Lawrence Smith
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology
In brief: Self Esteem
Give to others, positive relationships, good self care, desire to learn, belonging to groups and associations, focus on self growth.
Best.

In brief: Self Esteem
Best.
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli