How can I get allergy relief for my watering eyes?

Depends. First, you need to make sure the watery eyes are indeed caused by an allergy. Dry eye syndrome can cause that as well, and treatment would be different. For watery eyes due to allergies you can use an antihistamine eye drop, like pataday, and/or an oral antihistamine like zyrtec (cetirizine). Please check with your doctor first, to establish the cause.
Allergy meds. Try artifical tears, cool compresses and topical and/or oral allergy medications to see if the issue resolves. If no improvement, see an eye doctor.