Can Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) or dextroamphetamine be prescribed to people who haven't been diagnosed with any kind of disorders?

Dr. William Singer
Pediatrics - Neurology

In brief: No

I do not know why a doctor would prescribe amphetamines without making a diagnosis of a condition usually treated with them, such as ADHD.
To prescribe without a proper diagnosis would be a violation of Drug Inforcement Administration rules.

In brief: No

Dr. William Singer
Dr. William Singer
Dr. William Holmes
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: In Theory, Yes

Yes, these types of medicines could be prescribed to people without adhd.
However, that is a questionable use of that type of medicine, and it is not a good idea to prescirbe stimulant medicines without a good reason.

In brief: In Theory, Yes

Dr. William Holmes
Dr. William Holmes
Dr. Diane Minich

In brief: NO

Doctors should only prescribe medications for which there is a documented indication.

In brief: NO

Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Diane Minich
Dr. Eric Weisman