If eggs make my stomach hurt, am I allergic to them?

Possibly. This may be an allergy, if it is reliable (always occurs when you eat the same amount of eggs cooked the same way), if the onset is fairly rapid (usually within two hours of ingestion), and if you have signs of sensitization on testing. There are many causes of belly pain though. An allergist can help you sort it out.
Maybe. Most people who are egg allergic get itchy rashes known as hives. But some get other symptoms like swelling, wheezing, etc. And some people have stomache symptoms. It could be something else, but it is worth getting tested.