I have polycystic ovary disease and I want to have a baby so what should I do?

Get treated. Pcos can be treated. Doctors that specialize in infertility can help you. In my opinion, one of the best infertility docs in the country is dr. Scott roseff. If he is too far away, then find an infertility doctor in your area. Good luck!