I have cystic fibrosis and am having trouble conceiving a baby due to thick cervical mucus. Any help?

See a fertility spec. I'd recommend seeing a fertility specialist. You may not be able to conceive normally (although she may have tricks i don't know about), but modern conception techniques can be very helpful. Of course, keep your CF center in the loop, as you'll need help quite a bit when you are pregnant. Use online forums to talk to other women with CF who have had children, so you know what is coming. Luck!
See fertility doctor. Please see a fertility specialist without delay. I've treated quite a few women with cf, generally outcomes are good.