How long does it take your sperm count to recover after ejactulating for specimen?

Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine
In brief: 2-3 days
A less scientific but very practical way of answering is to say that we recommend between 2-3 up to maybe 7 days of abstinenece (no ejaculation) to optimize a sperm count.
We find that counts for normal men are always within a normal range after 2-3 days abstinence.

In brief: 2-3 days
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Bac Nguyen
In brief: 150,000,000+/day
An average healthy man makes in excess of 150m sperms/day, but the ability decreases as we age.
We probably donate about 50m each time. I believe that the higher the sex-drivem the faster one can recover the ejaculate volume. Some do multiple times/day, others just here/there. Good luck.

In brief: 150,000,000+/day
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Jack Hinkle