Is female egg donation for rich infertile couples morally wrong?

Dr. Neeoo Chin
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Look within yourself
Only you can judge whether if egg donation is morally wrong.
Majority of infertility patients are not rich. There are people like your neighbors who have to save and may actually second mortgage there homes to pay for their treatments. The egg donors are amazing young women who are giving a precious gift.

In brief: Look within yourself
Dr. Neeoo Chin
Dr. Neeoo Chin
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Not limited to rich
Remove the 'rich' and your question reads very different: female egg donation for infertile couples- morally wrong? Some are opposed to egg donation for personal morality or religious reasons and i respect their opinions but personally disagree.
If you think egg donation is acceptable the financial status of the couple is irrelevant to the ethics. Access to care is better for middle class & above.

In brief: Not limited to rich
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Dr. Khurram Rehman
Dr. Collin Smikle
In brief: Oocyte donation
Building a family is a very difficult.
For those who get pregnant easily, any alternative choice is reprehensible. Still, many patients have little choice than to use gametes from a donor to parent. Women born with few eggs, had surgery, are older, or have other conditions that prevent them from using their eggs have every right to parent. Some use family members or friends, others use a donor.

In brief: Oocyte donation
Building a family is a very difficult.
Dr. Collin Smikle
Dr. Collin Smikle
Dr. Gerard Honore
Fertility Medicine
In brief: Oocyte donation?
This is a great question and is worth exploring from several points of view.
My starting point is this, though: if egg donation is morally permissible at all (which most including myself believe) it is no more right-or-wrong based solely on the wealth or status of the recipient couple. The devil, of course, is in the details.

In brief: Oocyte donation?
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Gerard Honore
Dr. Adam Levy