Does a infertile woman who can not conceive also enjoy the sex ?

Dr. Susan Feingold
Clinical Psychology
In brief: She surely can.
In my opinion, some women enjoy sex and others do not.
Whether a woman is fertile or not has nothing to do with it. In fact, there are likely many women who want to get pregnant and have sex for solely that purpose. Of course, there are many factors in why some women find sex more pleasurable.. Including being with a good lover. Factors that may have negative effect are early messages re sex.

In brief: She surely can.
Dr. Susan Feingold
Dr. Susan Feingold
Dr. Michael Fox
Fertility Medicine
There is no effect on sexual function based on infertility unless there is pain with sex etc due to the underlying cause of infertility such as endometriosis.
The infertility and the stress of the condition can lead to sexual dysfunction both in the female and the male.

Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Michael Fox
Dr. Jane Van Dis