How can I make my breast larger without getting plastic surgery?

Dr. Jason Lichten
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: I've never seen it

I've never seen any scientific literature or patient studies that show any real improvement without surgery.
I thnk a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon is the right place to start.

In brief: I've never seen it

Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Jason Lichten
Dr. Timothy Mountcastle
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Brava

Brava breast pump may help.

In brief: Brava

Brava breast pump may help.
Dr. Timothy Mountcastle
Dr. Timothy Mountcastle
Dr. Robert Brueck
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Larger breats withou

The brava system is limites and any over the counter creams gels etc simply do not work and only lighten your wallet.
Beautybybrueck.Com.

In brief: Larger breats withou

Beautybybrueck.Com.
Dr. Robert Brueck
Dr. Robert Brueck
Dr. Barry Press
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Brava

The only reliable way is with the brava system, but i believe it can only increase the breast size by about one cup.
www.mybrava.com.

In brief: Brava

www.mybrava.com.
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Barry Press
Dr. Jason Lichten
In my practice outside Columbus, Ohio, patients usually seek more enlargment that can be done without surgery. The Brava that Dr. Press mentions is an option, but from their sturdy: "Of the 40 women (age 17-53 years old) who completed the study, the average participant used the system 11 hours per day for 18-1/2 weeks resulting in a median breast volume increase of 155cc." If I showed patients a 155 cc implant, they would laugh at me. A conservative implant is usually 300-400cc. Brava is an option, but limited.