My grandma has alzheimer's. She fell hit her head on the dresser. Is she near the end you think?

Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Not enough info
My crystal ball is in the shop getting fixed.
There's no good way to predict how close someone is to the end just b/c s/he fell. On the otherhand, we recommend hospice for someone who doesn't eat, can't talk, is bowel/ladder incontinent, bedbound w/pressure ulcers, assuming there's no other explanation. But assuming someone is ambulatory prior to falling, there's no reason 2 think s/he is near end.

In brief: Not enough info
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: ALZEIMER/FALL
It is veery hard to answer this.
You need to have her examined asap and find the extent of the injuries and more importatly cause of the fall.

In brief: ALZEIMER/FALL
It is veery hard to answer this.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna