Has anyone had or know about supartz (hyaluronic acid) injections for knee pain? Does it work?

Yes it does work. Supartz (hyaluronic acid) is one specific type of visco-supplementation injection- designed to treat knee arthritis. It helps restore the nature viscosity of the synovial fluid within the knee joint, thereby reducing pain and improving knee function. I have seen benefits from supartz (hyaluronic acid) injections lasting from 6 months to over 4 years in my patients.
It can work. I have been using orthovisc injections for several years with good success. I prefer that brand of hyaluronic acid shot. I have many patients who have gone 1-1/2 years after a series of shots if the shots don't help then you probably need a knee replacement.